As a seafood market, Capeside Fish Company is an essential business throughout the pandemic, so we’ll be here again this week – helping to make sure that you have everything you need to shelter in place on a full stomach.
Our Family Style Meals continue:
- Gameday Buckets: $25 – Two Pounds Shrimp (Fried or Boiled), with Corn, Potatoes, Sausage, Hushpuppies, and Slaw
- Family Style Pasta, served with Seafood or Shrimp: $25 – Your choice of seafood or shrimp served on pasta with four pieces of four po’boy bread
- Family Style Blackened Snapper, served over Stone Grits with Cajun Cream Sauce: $30 – Four large pieces of snapper; feeds four
- Family Style Salmon: Grilled, Blackened, or Rosemary Beurre Blanc: $25 – Four large salmon portions prepared your choice of Rosemary Beurre Blanc, Blackened, or Grilled, and served with veggies and baked potatoes; feeds four
- Louisiana Boiled Crawfish: $6/per pound or $5/pounds for $25 – Fresh cooked Louisiana crawfish; Add corn and potatoes for $3
We know that not everybody has a big family, so we’ve worked out some specials for one to help small families get their fix too:
- Low County Boil: $10 – Boiled Shrimp, with Corn, Potatoes, Sausage, Hushpuppies, and Slaw
- Salmon Meal for One: $10 – Salmon prepared your choice of Rosemary Beurre Blanc, Blackened, or Grilled, and served with veggies and a baked potato
- Popcorn Shrimp Basket: $10 – Popcorn Shrimp with fries and slaw
This week, we’ll be open for your “pandemic normal” hours of 11:00 am to 7:00 pm Tuesday – Thursday, then 11:00 am to 8:00 pm Friday and Saturday.