At Capeside Fish Company, we’re going to keep serving you. Period.
By order of the Governor, all restaurants are to-go, curbside, and delivery only, so we’re creating new ways make sure you get to keep your Capeside experience going. Don’t forget – our fresh seafood market remains unchanged and available in store, curbside, and via delivery.
We get it – social distancing and self-quarantine are getting old, and, if you’re like me, you’ve already ate through a lot of your groceries, so we’ve rolled out a brand new Two for $20 Menu!
Simply choose any two of the items below for $20, total.
- Blackened Catfish, on Grits with Cajan Cream Sauce
- Terry Chicken, with Pineapple Salsa on Rice and Steamed Veggies
- Cajun Steak Tips, on Mashed Potatoes Brown Gravy and Fried Onion Strings
- Lemon Pepper Salmon, with Steamed Veggies and Rice
- Whole Dressed Catfish, with french fries
Questions? Let us know in the comments or give us a call at the store.